Tuesday, August 16, 2005

Blog, sweat, and fears


I have a confession to make...

I am a sweat-phobic. I am totally and completely paranoid about perspiration. And I don't even sweat a lot.

It's really starting to affect my life now. I mean, I will not buy certain clothes because of it, and I layer when it is hot out for double cover. And today, for example, I put on my antiperspirant four times. Once in the morning. Once when I got home from work. Once after I switched into my gym clothes. Then once as I walked out the door to the gym. Oh wait, then I just did again after my shower... that's 5 times I applied my Secret Platinum Clear Gel (a product which I'm not married to, if anyone has any suggestions).

And I'm a secret sweat-checker, like in the commercials. I'll go into the bathroom or hallway, and give a quick glance and/or sniff, just in case. Can't super stinky people smell their odiferous stench? How can they live in such stank? It just boggles my mind... And pit stains? Don't even get me started on pit stains? At least it is a small phobia in the grand scheme of things.

I guess I'll just have to keep reminding myself not to sweat the small stuff...
posted by Danielle @ 11:57 PM |

7 comments

<< Home