Monday, August 08, 2005

What do your shoes say?

Sometimes when I am on the subway, I look at people's shoes before I look at their face, and try to guess what they look like. I'm usually way off base. I mean, not even in the ball park. Then I try to guess other things about their life. Where they are coming from and going. What they do. If they are getting any. It is pretty entertaining. Especially now that my i-pod is on the fritz.

If people did that with me, they would probably think I am a mess (which I guess I am in a lot of ways), because I usually go for reliable comfort in my worn navy skechers. I'm just not one of those girls who walks around in high healed strappy pink sandals with a flower. Don't get me wrong, it looks hot, but it can't be comfy... and wearing uncomfortable shoes is one sure-fire way to start your day off on the wrong foot.
posted by Danielle @ 9:46 PM |

9 comments

<< Home