Friday, May 26, 2006

For Sensible Munching

I just can't help but love them... The 100 Calorie Snack Packs. Tasty, low-cal, and portion controlled. They are the best of everything, and lucky for us, it seems that the trend is growing. Several manufacturers have jumped on the band wagon, including Nabisco, Frito Lays and Pepperidge Farms.

They now make 100 Cal packs of Doritos, Cheetos, Ritz chips, Wheat Thins, Goldfish(original and chocolate), and Cheese Nips, not to mention the Oreo and Chips Ahoy crisps... Yum. And all only 100 Calories... How do they do it? Seriously?

They are perfect for me, being a snack-a-holic and all. I would love to be snacking all through the day if possible, especially at work, and these snack packs prevent me from trying the really unhealthy stuff that comes out of the magazine's test kitchen (ie. this week's carmel apples and crumbly apple dessert). Right now, as I am posting, I am eating Cool Ranch Doritos, GUILT-FREE. It's so exciting. I'm about 12 pounds down (from where I admit to have gotten up to, but don't ask), and two pants sizes.

Now, if they only made 100 Cal steak dinners, I'd be set...
posted by Danielle @ 12:08 AM |

5 comments

<< Home