Thursday, November 03, 2005

My new obsession is Grey

There are a lot of exciting things in the works here in the Jerz, but I don't want to jinx them by writing about them before they are set in stone! I will fill you in soon though, I promise. In the meanwhile, I will share with you my new favorite TV show... If you have not seen Grey's Anatomy (the show on after Desperate Housewives) you are missing out.

This show is worth staying up late for on Sunday night. It is about a group of surgical interns in Seattle, trying to deal with the daily struggles of relationships and career, and how they intersect at one particular hospital. Doesn't sound that original, right? So, what is it that makes Grey's Anatomy so special? Perhaps it is the witty writing, or the super sexy actors (swoon), or the characters who are so loveable, that I even find myself loving the characters I am supposed to hate! How do they do that?

Or perhaps it is that Grey's Anatomy is the only show that really takes me through the full spectrum of emotions in each episode. I see the previews for the next episode and actually think, how am I going to wait an entire week? Last week, I was upset that I erased it from my DVR after watching it, because I would have watched it a second time. Seriously.

So if this at all sounds intriguing to you, check it out, Sunday 10PM EST on ABC. Then you too can rush to the water-cooler on Monday morning to dish with me and my coworkers about whether or not Dr. McDreamy will end up signing his divorce papers from Addison to be with Meredith... He is so not signing now, by the way. Poor Meredith. But, my Honeydew undies are not in a twist over it, because it would be fun to see her engage in some good sex-capades for the moment anyway. So screw him (yeah, I wish)!
posted by Danielle @ 11:44 AM |

24 comments

<< Home