Friday, September 02, 2005

A ditty for your day

I wanted to start "Photo Friday" today, but I forgot that I cannot upload images to my blog from my work computer, so that will have to wait until this evening. In the meantime, I will sing you a song...

There she was, just a 'walkin' down the street singin'
do wah diddy diddy dum diddy do
Snappin' her fingers and shufflin' her feet singin'
do wah diddy diddy dum diddy do

She looked good (looked good!), she looked fine (looked fine!)
She looked good, she looked fine, and I nearly lost my mind...


Okay, your turn... Anyone want to get another song stuck in my head? Just not the Fanta song please... oops, too late. And how about this long weekend... I have to go to a Bar Mitzvah. At least I get a second wear out of my fun new dress! Any fun plans to share?
posted by Danielle @ 10:38 AM |

6 comments

<< Home