Thursday, May 03, 2007

pangs of love

It's wedding week, and I have to admit, yesterday, as I was sitting at my desk at work, I started to get little butterflies in my stomach. Not huge knots of impending doom or anything, just the little anxious pangs that happen when a life changing event is about to occur. I suddenly felt that there was so much left to do, even though I know everything is in order. We've made programs, scedules, hotel bags, place cars, table cards... We've done it all. We've even been able to add little touches, like flip flops in case the grass is wet and women's heels are sinking in or in case their feet get tired from all of the dancing we are going to do! I just want everyone to be happy, comfortable, and having fun.

But alas, the pangs continue.

I've been trying to ease the pangs by making lists. And lists of lists. And lists of lists of lists. Okay, maybe just a few lists, but it makes me feel productive. I have to-do lists, and lists of things to bring, for the rehearsal dinner, the ceremony, the reception, and of course... the honeymoon.

I'm definitely looking forward to Sunday, when I will be Maui-bound, and list-free. I'm sure when I get back, I will have plenty of stories to share! Aloha...
posted by Danielle @ 10:06 AM |

10 comments

<< Home