Thursday, February 22, 2007

gators take manhattan

Last Friday, reps from Gatorland, an alligator theme park and preserve near Orlando, came to visit the magazine for a deskside chat with some of our editors. It was not a normal deskside though, because they brought their reluctant coworker Izzy along...

I think he liked me. He didn't squirm at all in my hands, after freaking out when my coworker tried to hold him. Good thing Gatorland's "Dean of Gator Wrestling" was on hand to keep everything under control. He said that Izzy will get to be 14 or 15 feet long. Hmmm, I don't think I'd want to get so up close and personal with him then.

After my encounter, I was able to leave work early (yay for prez weekend), and take that opportunity to go and buy bridal shoes, just in time for my first fitting, which is this weekend. And, in case you were wondering, I did not buy any alligator skin shoes.
posted by Danielle @ 11:14 PM |

6 comments

<< Home