Tuesday, April 24, 2007

and so it starts

Hi... Sorry I've been m.i.a., but I've had to switch over into wedding mode recently, in order to take care of all of the details in my "free time," while still working every day. There always seems to be something... fittings, table assignments, rings, hair/makeup trial, meeting with the band, the florist, the rabbi. But I think everything is pretty much together (except for the programs and place cards, which are next on the list). It's all been pretty laid back, which is nice, and fun. Probably because we have had over a year to arrange everything, and none of us are "freak out" types. And the best part, is that we are going to have lots of help with the finishing touches, since my sister (and nephews), and my college roomie Lauren are coming into town in the next few days from Texas and England, and will be around till the wedding. I think we are going to have lots of fun. Especially this weekend for the bachelorette party. I don't know anything about the "party," except the date, but I know it will be a great time, no matter what. I mean, just having my girls together will make it amazing... I can't wait!
posted by Danielle @ 9:57 PM |

4 comments

<< Home