Thursday, April 05, 2007

viva las vegas

Vegas was quite a trip. Stayed at the fabulous Mandalay Bay...Loved the room, especially the incredible view of the strip...
My cousin's wedding at the Four Seasons was beautiful. Very elegant. Although it may not be evident from this photo, my bro and I rocked the dance floor...
And what Vegas wedding would be complete without an Elvis impersonator...
But my favorite part would probably have to be the video slots, especially goldfish and kaboom, the highlight being when I turned $5 into $60 at the Bellagio...
The only problem was that whenever I won, I wanted to keep playing and playing. It was worth it though, and so much fun, especially for my first real Vegas experience. I will definitely be visiting Sin City again in the future, hopefully with more money and more time to spend.
posted by Danielle @ 9:15 PM |

4 comments

<< Home