Monday, March 06, 2006

Missy Hissy

Waaah... I want to jump around and stomp my feet. I want to pound my fists on the floor and wail. I want to moan and groan, and stick out my lower lip in a big dramatic pout.

No, it's not because Crash won the Oscar for Best Picture (although I do think Brokeback Mountain should have won). I am simply upset because I don't want to go to sleep.

This happens every Sunday (and most other nights of the week). I feel like a kid with a bedtime earlier than her friends (yes, I was always that girl... 8PM sharp). But Mo-omm, I'm awake and I want to stay up. I'm not ready for the weekend to be over!

But, the truth is, I know I'll feel worse in the morning if I don't hit the sheets now. So, I'm off... Off to suffer with my nightly struggle. Off to try and quiet my mind. Hopefully I won't have a song in my head like last night... Domo Arigato Mister Roboto... Oh crap. I'm screwed.
posted by Danielle @ 1:25 AM |

8 comments

<< Home