Sunday, February 26, 2006

She really gets me going

He brought this eye-sore into my beautiful home...


So I, in turn, got this...

As I have said before, I really have a thing against treadmills, and it's mere presence in my home is really upsetting me. But, I'm realizing that I've got to just suck it up, for my health, and ignore the fact that these huge monstrosities are taking up my whole second bedroom. I have to find a way to accept them and maybe even to eventually embrace them as part of my home.

Maybe I'll feel better about it if I dress my bike up a bit, to feel more connected to it. I could tie a white basket with purple flowers to the front of my bike, just like I did with my childhood bike, Katie. Yes, that's it. The new ProForm shall from here on out be called Katie-bike.

I just hope the fiancé doesn't get concerned when I tell him I'm off to ride Katie... and then I come back all hot, sweaty, and panting. Saying, "Katie, she's the best, she really makes me hot and gets me going."
posted by Danielle @ 1:04 AM |

18 comments

<< Home