Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Subway riders beware

The glare is back... You know, that NYC commuter's glare that strikes some of us at times, especially at certain times of the month.

That familiar combo of the evil eye, disgust, irritation, and impatience, with a touch of testiness.

After disappearing for a few weeks when I was floating through on the exciting happenings in my life, the glare is back. It's back, and it's evil as ever.

So if your near the 4 or 5 train, watch out! If you even think of pushing me so you can squish into a full train, or if you yell in my ear, or even if you cut me off on the escalator... Expect a look that you may never be able to shake. Ever. In fact, I would not be surprised if someone burst into flames from the mere site... Consider yourself warned.

Oh dear... What would Ms Subways say?
posted by Danielle @ 1:19 AM |

14 comments

<< Home