Thursday, February 09, 2006

Blogsperation

In celebration of MommaK's Thank Your Fairy Blog Mother Week 2006, I would like to take a moment to thank my very special F.B.M... What, you may be wondering, is a Fairy Blog Mother? A Fairy Blog Mother is someone who first inspired you to begin a blog of your own. My Fairy Blog Mother is not only a talented writer and photographer, but she happens to be one of the best friends I have ever had. From her earliest posts, in which she expressed everything from her deep love for Barney Rubble to her hatred for sweaty gym guys; this sassy Franco-American single handedly got me addicted to the blogosphere. I loved the intimate feeling of connection that was established through the crafting of her blog, and especially how I was able to feel connected to her, even though she lived all the way across the pond... Not a small feat.
So, please join me as I raise a glass to my blog-sperational Fairy Blog Mother, the one and only, bodacious, blog-a-licious, Lauren. Cheers...
posted by Danielle @ 12:12 AM |

14 comments

<< Home