Thursday, January 26, 2006

HNT: She's got legs

legs
These are my legs and the legs of my friends, who may never want to see me again after last night... Or at least not for poker. I think I may forever be off "the list."

It was a nice night... Drinking. Playing. Eating pizza. Fun and games, until someone got hurt. That "someone" last night, was a defenseless folding chair. All because of one hand, one single motion, that will forever be emblazoned onto my memory.

The five other people at the table had folded, so it was just the fiancé and me left in the hand, head to head, mano a mano... And that's when he did it. The move that caused the ruckus. I went "all in," assuming that he would lay down his cards and not want to face me, especially knowing that I am PMSing, which I had announced to the entire room the moment I walked in the door, but he didn't heed the warning. That silly, silly man.

In seemingly slow motion, he pushed his chips into the middle of the table, and suddenly, the beast within me erupted. My cards went flying across the table, there was a loud bang, and a defenseless chair ended up in a heap on the floor with my coat. Suffice it to say, it was not pretty. But, at least everyone had a good laugh over it.

Everyone, except me and the poor chair.

**To join in the HNT/Half-Nekkid Thurs fun, click on the sexy sidebar link.
posted by Danielle @ 12:32 PM |

12 comments

<< Home