Sunday, December 18, 2005

10 things I'm lovin' about my new job

After my first week of work, I'd like to take a moment to reflect on the things that have made me smile so far at my new job...

10. My new commute is filled with my favorite subway sign (pictured left). Doesn't it make you feel all warm and fuzzy? 5 security blankets!
9. A test kitchen where people test recipes before they run in the magazine (yay, free lunch)
8. They also test dessert recipes (scary for the diet, but yum)
7.Paper seat covers in every bathroom stall
6. A coffee maker that you just drop a plastic cup in and push a button, with replenishing skim milk in the fridge
5. The hot chocolate maker next to the coffee maker
4. A water cooler for which you don't need to change a big bulky jug.
3. The replenishing basket of free Playtex tampons in the ladies room
2. More than three feet between me and New Desk Neighbor
1. New Desk Neighbor sings, but at least it's not jingles, whistling, or old TV theme songs, and she has a lovely voice

Oh yeah... and the people and job don't totally suck either!
posted by Danielle @ 12:01 AM |

20 comments

<< Home