Friday, September 09, 2005

Mmmmmac 'n cheese

I don't know what it is about Mac and Cheese that is just so dern lovable! Tonight I had Mac and Cheese for dinner. And when I say Mac and Cheese, I mean the only kind of Mac and Cheese I can get away with on Weight Watchers (unless 2 noodles magically jump into my plastic container at the salad/hot food bar). But, I'm talking about the frozen "Smart Ones" or "Lean Cuisines," whichever one happened to be on sale. Truth is, they are really not all that bad, and they don't make my tuchus swell up just by looking at it.

Mac and Cheese and I go way back. We had some good times back in the day. And I still feel like a kid every time I eat it. The sad thing is that I don't even know when the last time I had "real" Mac and Cheese was, and by "real" I mean either home made(from a restaurant, not home home made) OR even from a box. But, I do appreciate the hint of Mac and Cheese that I get from my diet versions. At least I can still dream about the real warm gooey deliciousness melting in my mouth. Okay, I have to stop now. I am starting to drool...

This post is for my big sister, who taught me to love and appreciate Mac and Cheese, hopefully for a smile before going to the doctor... Love you.
posted by Danielle @ 1:22 AM |

13 comments

<< Home