Saturday, July 30, 2005

bloggsperimentation

So... this is my bloggsperiment. I mean, why not give it a go?

I guess I'll start out with a bit about me...

Born and raised in New Jersey, in the suburbs outside NYC. Left for a few years to study Cinema/Photo in Ithaca, NY and then to live the glam life in LA for a few years, where I worked in Film and TV, and in the exciting world of Talent Management.

But surprisingly, that didn't do it for me.

Love, family, and a magnetic force drew me back to the East Coast. So I packed up the X-Terra, and my shelter dog, Audrey, a long-haired chihuahua mix who I adopted in LA, and made the trek cross-country with my beau Adam (who happened to be one of my two dearest friends in college-- I love me some Lauren too!), to wake up everyday to a view of the Statue of Liberty.

Now, I commute across the Hudson to work (yes, I am one of those), where I spend my days as the "Photo Fairy" at a certain media queen's 2nd magazine. And doing my own photography on the side (if anyone knows of anyone who needs a photographer in NY/NJ area for portraits or events or whatever, let's get it going). And that's where I'm at...
posted by Danielle @ 1:50 PM |

6 comments

<< Home