Wednesday, July 05, 2006

A week in the life

Here are a few of the happenings of the past week, with cell phone photos, that have kept this Jersey girl from her beloved blog. Please forgive.

Had to make a last minute drive up to Maine last Tuesday night after work with four friends. Unfortunately, it was for the funeral of a friend's dad. We came back on Wednesday. This sign was the highlight of the drive home...If you can't see, it says, Nature Calling? Really, really clean washrooms. I didn't try the washrooms, but a friend confirmed that the sign's assertion was truthful. Then on Thursday afternoon, I left work early to have root canal. Fun, fun. But, it really wasn't all that bad. I was totally numb, on pain killers, and had a TV to watch the Food Network while they were doing the deed. Who knew you could cook a whole meal in 30 minutes? Thanks Rachael Ray. Then on Friday, I went to a Yankees game, and there was a rain delay for the second time in a row...The last game I was at, a few Fridays ago, we waited an hour and a half for play to resume. This time, I just couldn't do it. I was no longer numb, or on pain killers, so the mouth was a bit sore. I had my dippin dots and was on my way.

I think things are finally turning around though. We went over to watch the fireworks by where I used to live, near the Statue of Liberty, which was rain-free and very enjoyable...Hope you had a Happy 4th!
posted by Danielle @ 12:14 AM |

10 comments

<< Home