Monday, March 20, 2006

It's a taxing job

Trying to get my tax-y goodness in order for a CPA meeting tomorrow. It's amazing to see on two pages how much money can just slip away... Ah, the wonder of Quicken.

At least I can feel good that a large percentage went to charities. In 2005, I helped preemie babies like my nephew through the March of Dimes, gave to the US fund for Unicef, helped other families and people like my dad who are suffering from ALS, also the Coalition for the Homeless, Breast Cancer research, Red Cross for Katrina relief efforts, Project Sunshine to help sick children, and the Alliance for Lupus.

I actually think I have unintentionally taken care of my tithing this year, which in the Jewish religion is the practice of giving away 10% of what you make to help others. It is said to bring you more wealth in the end... So donate away!
posted by Danielle @ 11:25 PM |

8 comments

<< Home