Sunday, January 22, 2006

A long few weeks

Yippee... I'm back in action. I have my precious wireless internet again! The cable guy came by this weekend, which also means that my DVR is working again. Phew. I can't tell you how excited I am to be able to fast forward commercials again, and to be able to record two shows at the same time.

It is so hard to choose between shows these days. Crap, crap, or more crap? Hmmm. But no matter how bad they are, they all seem to suck me in. How do they do that? Especially the performance reality shows, and the crime/medical/political dramas. I watch one episode, and then need to know what is going to happen next.

But even with all this TV to catch up on, and everything else that I should be doing, now that I will (hopefully) not be kicked offline every two minutes, I promise to make time to write... I'm finally starting to feel like myself again, and I'm glad to be back!
posted by Danielle @ 12:46 AM |

17 comments

<< Home